Horrible Science: Shocking Electricity - by Nick Arnold
Horrible Science: Shocking Electricity
Written by Nick Arnold,
Illustrated by Tony de Saulles
HORRIBLE SCIENCE: SHOCKING ELECTRICITY is simply sizzling with zippy, zappy facts to electrify you.
- Have you heard about the scientist who gave electric shocks to his eyeballs?
- Do you know that lightning can strike you with heat five times hotter than the sun?
- Would you swim with a scary electric eel?
- Or with the hungry Hammerhead shark, which can sense electricity and use it to track down its victims?
- Did you know that there’s enough electricity in your body to light up the fairy lights on a Christmas tree?