Tintin: The Calculus Affair - by Hergé
The Adventures of Tintin: The Calculus Affair - by Hergé
The world's most famous travelling reporter is confused by some very strange goings on involving shattering glass and an packet of cigarettes. But can he solve the mystery in time to protect Professor Calculus?
Windows, mirrors and chandeliers are spontaneously shattering and Tintin is left flummoxed. After a shooting and a break in, Tintin knows Calculus is in danger, but he has only one clue - an unusual packet of cigarettes. He has a mystery to solve. But can he do it before a terrible weapon falls into the wrong hands?
The Adventures of Tintin are among the best books for readers aged 8 and up. Hergé (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907.
Hergé's classic comic book creation Tintin is one of the most iconic characters in children's books. These highly collectible editions of the original 24 adventures will delight Tintin fans old and new. Perfect for lovers of graphic novels, mysteries and historical adventures.
Over the course of 54 years he completed over 20 titles in The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. Have you collected all 24 graphic novel adventures?
- Tintin in the Land of the Soviets
- Tintin in the Congo
- Tintin in America
- Tintin: Cigars of the Pharaoh
- Tintin: The Blue Lotus
- Tintin: The Broken Ear
- Tintin: The Black Island
- Tintin: King Ottakar's Sceptre
- Tintin: The Crab with the Golden Claws
- Tintin: The Shooting Star
- Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
- Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure
- Tintin: The Seven Crystal Balls
- Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun
- Tintin: Land of Black Gold
- Tintin: Destination Moon
- Tintin: Explorers of the Moon
- Tintin: The Calculus Affair
- Tintin: The Red Sea Sharks
- Tintin in Tibet
- Tintin: The Castafiore Emerald
- Tintin: Flight 714 to Sydney
- Tintin and the Picaros
- Tintin and Alph-Art