How to Book an Event
There are a few key bits of information we need in order to book an Author or Illustrator event for your school or library. And the more lead time you allow in your planning the better for everyone!
The easiest way to initiate a booking is by answering a few questions by email HERE, such as:
- Who would you like to book? Or if you’re not sure who, what are your objectives? We can make recommendations to suit your needs (see also our Author & Illustrator Catalogue)
- When would you like to book? Let us know your desired day / dates, and preferred time slots
- Audience size and year groups to attend (e.g., Years 4 - 6, 150 students, co-ed)
- Where will the event take place? Venue & capacity (e.g., School Hall max. 300, or the Library max. 60, etc.)
- (See also Budgets & Timing below)
Confirming Your Booking:
Once you have decided to go ahead with an agreed programme, we will send you a formal Booking Confirmation Form.
Simply tick the boxes to confirm by return email, then we’ll pop our invoice across to you (usually six weeks prior to your event) and it's all set to go!
(For Payment and Cancellation Conditions please see T&Cs for Events below.)
We look forward to eventing with you soon!
In the meantime, if you have any other questions, please just give us a shout! (Email is best as we are often out and about at events away from the phone.)
School Services Table of Contents: